PHP Fatal Error - Relationship

A place for users and developers of the Xataface to discuss and receive support.

PHP Fatal Error - Relationship

Postby cantlep » Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:03 am

Hiya,

I have a relationship between "Exercises" and "BodyParts". When I create a new BodyPart, I can add Exercises to it. All this works fine. However, if I then go back to a BodyPart and edit it (perhaps to add in a new Exercise), I get the following error.

Code: Select all
[Sat Sep 04 15:22:44 2010] [error] [client x.x.x.x] PHP Fatal error:  [pear_error: message="Failed to delete entry for record '' in table 'Exercises_BodyParts' because record doesn't exist.\nFailed to delete entry for record '' in table 'Exercises' because record doesn't exist." code=100 mode=return level=notice prefix="" info="Error saving record in QuickForm::save() on line 1099 of file '/var/www/html/public/workout/dataface/Dataface/QuickForm.php'\n<br>"] in /var/www/html/public/workout/dataface/Dataface/QuickForm.php on line 1102, referer: http://www.mysite.co.uk/index.php?-table=BodyParts&-action=edit&-cursor=1&-skip=0&-limit=30&-mode=list&-recordid=BodyParts%3FBodyPartID%3D23

I'm not sure why it's trying to delete anything..I'm just trying to modify the "Exercises_BodyParts" table by adding a new Exercise to a BodyPart.

NB: If I add antoerh exercise by clicking the Relationship generated "ExerciseName" tab from within "BodyParts" table, I *am* able to add in additional exercises.

Any ideas?

Thanks
cantlep

Return to Xataface Users