Continuing Issues with Installation

A place to discuss and receive support for the Web Auction application.

Continuing Issues with Installation

Postby rckprentice » Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:33 am

Hey everybody.

Im not having much luck with this install process. It seems to be one issue after another.

I made it past the install.php steps. Changed the conf.ini file. Created tables, etc etc.

So when I go to .org/auctions/index.php I get:

Warning: Missing argument 1 for handle() in /home/ufcw1099/public_html/auction/dataface/actions/install.php on line 33

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/ufcw1099/public_html/auction/dataface/actions/install.php:33) in /home/ufcw1099/public_html/auction/dataface/actions/install.php on line 81

Since none of the installer guides are really clear on what im supposed to do. (Personally this is the first script where I was responsible for creating database tables).... I attempted to install dataface, which I located an installer.php insides its directory.

Running through the steps, FTP info (check), database (check) download some file for install (check)... submit:

Warning: ftp_put() [function.ftp-put]: Rename/move failure: No such file or directory in /home/ufcw1099/public_html/auction/dataface/install/FTPExtractor.class.php on line 57

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: ftp_chmod() in /home/ufcw1099/public_html/auction/dataface/install/FTPExtractor.class.php on line 76

This is the point where I quit. Im not great with PHP. Im actually quite a newbie. But I never have this much trouble with anything else I have installed. So, if anyone knows where I may be going wrong. Any help would be great. Thanks!
rckprentice

Postby shannah » Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:57 am

.org/auctions/index.php I get:

Warning: Missing argument 1 for handle() in /home/ufcw1099/public_html/auction/dataface/actions/install.php on line 33

I find it interesting that it is trying to use the install action as part of the xataface framework. The correct install script is located at
/path/to/auctions/install.php
Which simply contains instructions for building the database and modifying the conf.ini file. There shouldn't be any FTP extraction or anything like that.

Are you sure that this is the error that you get when you go to auctions/index.php ? Perhaps you are pointing your browser to auctions/dataface/installer.php? or something else.

Very strange.
shannah

Error Message in Log-in Page

Postby deo » Tue Jan 20, 2009 1:11 am

Hi,

Please advise what shall I do because I always get this message when I am registering myself as admin or user.

Warning: file_exists() [function.file-exists]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/usr/local/lib/php/Dataface/FormTool/text.php) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/:/usr/lib/php:/tmp) in /home/a2981422/public_html/dataface/Dataface/FormTool.php on line 654

Thank you.
deo

Error Message in Log-in Page

Postby deo » Tue Jan 20, 2009 1:13 am

Hi,

Whay am I getting this kind of message?

Warning: file_exists() [function.file-exists]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/usr/local/lib/php/Dataface/FormTool/text.php) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/:/usr/lib/php:/tmp) in /home/a2981422/public_html/dataface/Dataface/FormTool.php on line 654

tnx
deo

Return to Web Auction Discussion