Error Message in Regitration Page

A place to discuss and receive support for the Web Auction application.

Error Message in Regitration Page

Postby deo » Tue Jan 20, 2009 3:10 am

Hi,

I need your help. Please advise why am I getting this error message on my registration page:

Warning: file_exists() [function.file-exists]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/usr/local/lib/php/Dataface/FormTool/text.php) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/:/usr/lib/php:/tmp) in /home/a2981422/public_html/dataface/Dataface/FormTool.php on line 654

Warning: file_exists() [function.file-exists]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/usr/local/lib/php/Dataface/FormTool/password.php) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/:/usr/lib/php:/tmp) in /home/a2981422/public_html/dataface/Dataface/FormTool.php on line 654

For a clearer information, please see this link.

http://deo.comoj.com/index.php?-table=p ... gories+asc

Thank you.

DEO
deo

Postby shannah » Tue Jan 20, 2009 7:40 am

Do you have any idea why it is looking in /usr/local/lib/php/Dataface/FormTool/text.php to try to load this file? Do you have Dataface installed in /usr/local/lib/php?
shannah

Postby shannah » Tue Jan 20, 2009 7:44 am

In Dataface/FormTool.php on line 654, change
Code: Select all
if (file_exists($fullpath)) {

to

Code: Select all
if (@file_exists($fullpath)) {

Your server has an open_basedir restriction in effect, but you have a path in your include path that is outside the allowed directories. The fix I describe is a workaround. You should contact your hosting provider and see about removing the /usr/local/lib/php directory from the PHP include path (or add it to open_base dir).

-Steve
shannah

Fatal error: Class 'Dataface_FormTool_textarea' not found in

Postby deo » Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:19 am

Hi,

Thank you very much. The earlier solution solved the earlier problem.

Now I have a new problem:

when I tried to change the auction settings in the control panel, I got another error, a fatal error.

Fatal error: Class 'Dataface_FormTool_textarea' not found in /home/a2981422/public_html/dataface/Dataface/FormTool.php on line 522

I also tried to add new products, but I also got this error message:

Fatal error: Class 'Dataface_FormTool_textarea' not found in /home/a2981422/public_html/dataface/Dataface/FormTool.php on line 522

PLease advise what must I do.

Once again, thank you very much.

DEO
deo

Return to Web Auction Discussion