Installation Fatal Error

A place to discuss and receive support for the Web Auction application.

Installation Fatal Error

Postby helljc » Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:43 am

Hi,

I've tried to install webauction to my PC. I've followed the intallation instructions to create database (named as webauctiondb) and modified conf.ini The following error was prompted and I open index.php

Please help...

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in C:\AppServ\www\webauction\include\functions.inc.php on line 240

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in C:\AppServ\www\webauction\dataface\dataface-public-api.php on line 100

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in C:\AppServ\www\webauction\dataface\dataface-public-api.php on line 108

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in C:\AppServ\www\webauction\dataface\dataface-public-api.php on line 117

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in C:\AppServ\www\webauction\dataface\dataface-public-api.php on line 125

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in C:\AppServ\www\webauction\dataface\dataface-public-api.php on line 141

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in C:\AppServ\www\webauction\dataface\dataface-public-api.php on line 223

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in C:\AppServ\www\webauction\dataface\dataface-public-api.php on line 225

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in C:\AppServ\www\webauction\dataface\dataface-public-api.php on line 395

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in C:\AppServ\www\webauction\dataface\dataface-public-api.php on line 497

Fatal error: Call to undefined function set_magic_quotes_runtime() in C:\AppServ\www\webauction\dataface\config.inc.php on line 35
helljc

Return to Web Auction Discussion