Tow problems with installation-they may be related?

A place to discuss and receive support for the Web Auction application.

Tow problems with installation-they may be related?

Postby dadrepus » Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:18 am

During database install I got when finished:
The additional features for working with linked tables have been deactivated. To find out why click . of course I clicked why and couldn't make heads or tails out of it. ...So, tried to log-in. Yea, log in successful but when I try to look at anything I get: Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 8388608 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 58368 bytes) in /var/www/html/webauction/templates_c/dataface/%%A7^A71^A7170600%%Dataface_ActionsMenu.html.php on line 46.. virtually for everything I attempt to do. I cannot change a "template_c file, I tried. Did something in the database not install right?
dadrepus

Postby dadrepus » Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:59 am

Just to let people know i can post a category but not a product nor can I reach the auction settings. I can log in fine. Cannot edit my profile. View reports give me this warning:

Warning: array_keys() [function.array-keys]: The first argument should be an array in /var/www/html/webauction/dataface/Dataface/RecordGrid.php on line 99

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /var/www/html/webauction/dataface/Dataface/RecordGrid.php on line 159

Did I possibly not get a full upload of the program to the server? Need some help here!
dadrepus

Postby dadrepus » Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:59 am

Just to let you know template_c and ALL folders and pages within are read/write/ execute 777. As well as the table/product/product_image.

this same problem is also occurring locally on my mamp install (all updated versions).
Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 8388608 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 311296 bytes) in /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/Other-programs/webauction/templates_c/dataface/%%8C^8C1^8C194C92%%Dataface_Form_Section_Template.html.php on line 185
dadrepus

Solved!

Postby dadrepus » Thu Oct 08, 2009 12:07 pm

Yea! Now I know why nobody answered me. I just had to search back a couple of pages to find the exact problem and answer. Never Mind.

ini_set('memory_limit', '32M');
dadrepus

Return to Web Auction Discussion