Installation problems

A place to discuss and receive support for the Web Auction application.

Installation problems

Postby april_mary » Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:48 am

Hi all!
I try to install web auction application.
I perform all steps that described in install.php and when i start application i got an errors
Here is stack trace:

Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in C:\xampp\htdocs\webauction-0.3.5\dataface\config.inc.php on line 35
Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in C:\xampp\htdocs\webauction-0.3.5\dataface\Dataface\Application.php on line 294
Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in C:\xampp\htdocs\webauction-0.3.5\dataface\Dataface\Application.php on line 747
Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in C:\xampp\htdocs\webauction-0.3.5\dataface\Dataface\Application.php on line 962
Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in C:\xampp\htdocs\webauction-0.3.5\dataface\Dataface\Application.php on line 1358
Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in C:\xampp\htdocs\webauction-0.3.5\dataface\lib\I18Nv2\I18Nv2.php on line 177
Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in C:\xampp\htdocs\webauction-0.3.5\dataface\lib\I18Nv2\I18Nv2.php on line 194
Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in C:\xampp\htdocs\webauction-0.3.5\dataface\lib\I18Nv2\Negotiator.php on line 351
Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in C:\xampp\htdocs\webauction-0.3.5\dataface\lib\I18Nv2\Negotiator.php on line 369
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at C:\xampp\htdocs\webauction-0.3.5\dataface\config.inc.php:35) in C:\xampp\htdocs\webauction-0.3.5\dataface\Dataface\Application.php on line 487
Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at C:\xampp\htdocs\webauction-0.3.5\dataface\config.inc.php:35) in C:\xampp\htdocs\webauction-0.3.5\dataface\Dataface\Application.php on line 681
Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at C:\xampp\htdocs\webauction-0.3.5\dataface\config.inc.php:35) in C:\xampp\htdocs\webauction-0.3.5\dataface\Dataface\Application.php on line 681
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at C:\xampp\htdocs\webauction-0.3.5\dataface\config.inc.php:35) in C:\xampp\htdocs\webauction-0.3.5\dataface\Dataface\Application.php on line 682
Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in C:\xampp\htdocs\webauction-0.3.5\dataface\Dataface\AuthenticationTool.php on line 135

I have php 5.3 version and mysql 5.1 version
Please, help me to solve this issue.

Thanks in advance!
Mary
april_mary

Return to Web Auction Discussion