Error after installation

A place to discuss and receive support for the Web Auction application.

Error after installation

Postby scottcrew » Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:08 pm

Warning: mysql_fetch_row(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/scotcrew/public_html/auctionTest/webAuction/include/functions.inc.php on line 204

Fatal error: Error performing mysql query to get column information from table 'config'. The mysql error returned was : 'Table 'scotcrew_WebAuction.config' doesn't exist'.
On line 467 of file /home/scotcrew/public_html/auctionTest/webAuction/dataface/Dataface/Table.php in function printStackTrace()
On line 2206 of file /home/scotcrew/public_html/auctionTest/webAuction/dataface/Dataface/Table.php in function Dataface_Table(config,Resource id #13,)
On line 192 of file /home/scotcrew/public_html/auctionTest/webAuction/dataface/Dataface/Record.php in function loadTable(config)
On line 223 of file /home/scotcrew/public_html/auctionTest/webAuction/dataface/dataface-public-api.php in function Dataface_Record(config,array())
On line 209 of file /home/scotcrew/public_html/auctionTest/webAuction/include/functions.inc.php in function df_get_record(config,array())
On line 149 of file /home/scotcrew/public_html/auctionTest/webAuction/conf/ApplicationDelegate.php in function getConf(title)
On line 760 of fi in /home/scotcrew/public_html/auctionTest/webAuction/dataface/Dataface/Table.php on line 467

Server version: 5.0.81-community
MySQL client version: 4.1.22

Ideas as to what happened?????
scottcrew

Postby shannah » Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:54 pm

My best guess is that the database was not installed correctly. Do you have a table called config?

Another option is that the db name is not correct in the conf.ini file (case may matter).
shannah

Postby scottcrew » Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:19 pm

I had not imported the full install.sql file.
Once I imported the entire file, it worked...
scottcrew

Return to Web Auction Discussion